SHALOM FACILITIES GUIDE
There are 13 bedrooms which can cater for a maximum of 21 people. There are 2 double bedrooms, 1 with an ensuite bathroom.
Disabled access is available via the fire exit ramp directly to the street.
St Mary’s accommodation is accessed by stairs leading down from the main building. Consequently it is not suitable accommodation for guests who cannot manage stairs without help.
Main entrance/Sitting room with toilet facilities. Large Conference room & Small Meditation room. House Chapel. 1 Double Bedroom – can be available for guests. Private living areas of Shalom Community
Lower entrance/sitting room, Breakfast Servery & Coffee Area, Scullery & Large Commercial Kitchen, Dining Rooms – max 50 diners, Access to back garden,Outdoor Dining Area & Labyrinth. Laundry available for guest’s use adjacent to back door.
- Seating for up to 50 people
- Data Projector and speakers
- White Boards
- Small Breakout/Meditation Room
- On most occasions the Blessed Sacrament is reserved here
- The Community meets in the chapel for daily prayers. You are most welcome to join us.
- Our chapel is a place for quite prayer or meditation, please respect it and those who might be praying there.
- Available for use by Guests
- Labyrinth Prayer Guides available
- Labyrinth Exercises/Meditation by arrangement
- Labyrinth Retreats run each year
- Extensive gardens for quiet prayer/meditation
- Outdoor seating and Tables for dining or group breakout
- Shady Fruit Trees for cover
- Barbecue, Smoker & Pizza Oven available.